The results are in

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/11/11 8:04 pm, edited 7/11/11 8:06 pm
I have an appt. coming up with Adler Institute for a PET Scan, with a follow up consultation appt with an oncologist at Einstein.  I will be going thru some tough surgery.  I have invasive cervical cancer (atypical aglandular).  The scan should show whether or not the cancer has invaded the lymph glands, bladder, kidneys, bowel, rectum, vagina, ureters and colon.  Thank you everyone for all your support and prayers.  I guess somethings are beyond prayer.  

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Liz R.
on 7/11/11 8:10 pm - Easton, PA
Oh Nan, So sorry to hear. You are one tough lady and will beat this! Good luck with the PET scan and keep us apprised!

*hugs*

Liz
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/11/11 8:17 pm
Everyone keeps telling me how tough I am.  Believe me when I say I am not tough, I am scared to death.  I'm still in shell shock.  Thank you for the *hugs*, I really need it.

dit657
on 7/11/11 8:27 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Nan - let us all hope and pray for the best now - maybe all of the prayers caught this early and it is limited to one area. I cannot begin to imagine how scared and nervous you are, but stay positive in your thoughts when possible and know that we are all praying for you.

Hugs, prayers and love - Kathy.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lynnc99
on 7/11/11 8:59 pm
Nan, I am so sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to you.

Please keep us posted as to your timeline for surgery and treatment plan.

Do you need help with anything as the surgery approaches?
bvohl
on 7/11/11 9:38 pm
Nan,

My heart goes out to you! It is totally understandable that you are scared, but know that you are not alone! We are here for you!! We will be your strength!!

Anything you need just ask!
((HUGS)) Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Lisa H.
on 7/11/11 10:25 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Nan.. I will keep you on the misheberach list as long as you need it...  We are here for you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.. 

My tracker

hers 

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/11/11 10:53 pm
I need every prayer I can find.  This is the big one.  I appreciate every one of you.  I'll take every hug and prayer thats out there.

Laureen S.
on 7/12/11 12:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Nan,

I am sorry to read this and I can only imagine your fear, please know that my prayers are that they do not find things you don't want to hear in that PET scan and if there is anything I can do personally, please let me know and I will try to be there for you. . .

Sending you lots of hugs and wishing you find peace and strength that you did not know you had in you to face this big life challenge.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Nicole0216
on 7/12/11 1:06 am - Lancaster, PA
I know you are afraid. You have been a survivor for a long time. I dont know what the future holds but I do know you are one tough cookie and will deal with this in your way. We are here for you., You are in my thoughts, guess we need to schedule a Indian food outing
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views